57 / 100
|I.T.A. 2020: finally here we are,|
we reveal the scores! After Judges’ tasting and testing phases, after the statiscal analysis, finally here are the scores awarded to each of competing products.
600 tasted and evaluated products in this absolutely first edition of I.T.A. 2020 – International Taste Awards, from 32 different Countries, from every different Continet (Afghanistan, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, CzeEcuador, France, Germaniy, Greece, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, India, Iran, Italy, Jamaica, Japon, Latvia, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey, Taiwan, U.K., U.S.A.)
160 Judges worked so serious and with passion, in the beautiful setting of Monti della Pieve Palace in Montichiari (BS), to be able to offer you a serious, punctual and accurate feedback on your products (Tasters, Assessors, Sommeliers, oeno-gastronomical journalists, gourmets, business operators, buyers and enthusiasts) and discovering their standards of quality.
Every product was tested by a minum of 10 different Judges, offering you an especially wide Panel.
After controlling less or more 12.000 boards, after calculating for each of 600 competing products the weighted average (deleting too much extreme or borderline opinions compared to the judgment tolerance), we were able to make a judgment entered in hundredths to express the quality level.
As soon as possible we’ll send you by e-mail (at the e-mail adress you insert durinf the I.T.A. registration) the verdict.
We remember you that 71/100 is Bronze Award, 81/100 is Silver Award and more than 91/100 is the coveted Gold Award.
Here at I.T.A. Awards we’re not used to give anything away; there are no gifts.
We wish to mantain this competition like a serious and indipendent Award for company ethic and philosopy.
Everyone of the I.T.A. 2020 Awards (officially awarded in January 2020) represents your product goodness and quality, and your skills; it’s not everyone can win.
All criticism, comments, score under 71/100 do not want to be hamful, but they are only positive incentives to grow up, improving oneself; with this in mind you have to read them.
In no case we’ll publish them or we’ll disclose to other.
We hope having you anyway in the next I.T.A. Edition, to show everybody how much you are improved and working together.DATELINE
– no later than the 7th of January 2020, Awarded publishing (Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals) on our Official Site
– from the 8th of January 2020 you will be able to order all the marketing, or communication material to promove your awarded product directly on our Official site
– the 30th of January 2020, Top50 Awards and Judges Awards assignment
– the 30th of January 2020, Award Cerimony Dinner, by Revolution – Pizza & Coffee Restaurant in Montichiari (BS), Italy
– the 31st of January 2020, Top50 Awards and Judges Awards publishing on our Official site
– from the 31st of January 2020, Awarded Diploma shipping
Mr. Simone Massenza