70 / 100
You will need a special brewing device – a French press.
How to brew FRENCH PRESS coffee
- warm up the coffee brewing tank.
- add ground coffee of rather coarse grinding at the rate of 15.g per 250 ml of water.
- Pour coffee with hot water at around (92-94 ° C).
- mix all contents and insist for 3 minutes.
- by pressing on top with a hand on the vertical rod passing in the middle, lower the special strainer, which separates the drink from the coffee grounds, from top to bottom.
- the ground coffee is pressed against the bottom by a horizontal filter, and the filtered coffee is in a container above the filter.
- Pour the drink into preheated cups and enjoy coffee.