68 / 100
A coffee filter is prepared in a drip coffee maker. For good coffee, you will need quality grains and clean water.
How to brew Filtered coffee
- pour clean water into a special vessel of the coffee maker.
- pour coarse coffee into a disposable paper filter or fine mesh at the rate of 2 teaspoons per 200 ml. water.
- turn on the water heating.
- the liquid that passes through the filter with ground coffee enters a special coffee pot or thermos.
- all thick remains in the filter.
- Pour the drink into preheated cups and enjoy coffee.